Data Warehouse Development Process. With the help of this course you can Specific aspects of Data Warehouse Development Process.
This course was created by Sid Inf. It was rated 4.4 out of 5 by approx 2475 ratings. There are approx 54400 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 4 hours on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Understand various stages in Data Warehouse development process
Various processes like Waterfall model, V model and Agile methods
Specific aspects of Data Warehouse development process
Importance of the various phases and the practicality of each phase
Overview of various issues and Project Management issues to be considered in the Data warehouse and Business Intelligence projects
Data is the new asset for the enterprises. And, Data Warehouse store the data for better insights and knowledge using Business Intelligence. Development of an Enterprise Data Warehouse has more challenges compared to any other software projects because of the
- Challenges with data structures
- The way data is evaluated for it’s quality
- Complex business rules/validations
- Different development methods (various SDLC models like Water Fall model, V model, Agile Model, Incremental model, Iterative model)
- Regulatory requirements for various domains like finance, telecom, insurance, Retail and IME
- Compliance from third party governing bodies
- Extracting data for various visualization purposes
In this course, we talk about the specific aspects of the Data Warehouse Development process taking real time practical situations and how to handle them better using best practices for sustainable, scalable and robust implementations.