Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting. With the help of this course you can Build Dynamic, Interactive Microsoft Excel Dashboards (Excel 2010, 2013, 2016) with a Best Selling Excel Instructor.
This course was created by Kyle Pew. It was rated 4.4 out of 5 by approx 3341 ratings. There are approx 29598 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 3.5 hours on-demand video, 6 Supplemental Resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Understand and Identify the principles of data analysis
Effectively summarize and present data clearly
Use effective design principles when creating and presenting data
Take full advantage of the built in tools Microsoft Excel offers in order to analyze and build dashboard reports
Build interactive dashboard reports
Analyze Excel data using Excels TEXT based Functions
Data Mine using Excels Array Functions
Build Interactive Dashboard Reports with Buttons and Drop Down Menus
Streamline and Analyze Data with Excel PivotTables and Pivot Charts
Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and popular data analysis desktop application on the market today. By participating in this Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting course you’ll gain the widely sought after skills necessary to effectively analyze large sets of data. Once the data has been analyzed, clean and prepared for presentation, you will learn how to present the data in an interactive dashboard report.
The Excel Analysis and Dashboard Reporting course covers some of the most popular data analysis Excel functions and Dashboard tools, including;
- VLOOKUP() Function for Looking up Information
- INDEX()/MATCH() Functions a Powerful Alternative to VLOOKUP
- TEXT() Function for Formatting
- CHOOSE() for Ultimate Flexibility in Presenting Data
- Advanced Filtering
- Summarizing Data with PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Interactive Features to Create User Friendly Reports
- VBA Magic to Create Dynamic Content
- and more…
What’s Included in the Course:
- 30+ Video Lectures to Follow Along and Practice the Concepts of Excel Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting
- Downloadable Exercise Files
- Instructor Support through the QA Section Found within the Course – Ask Your Questions!
- Build a Real World Excel Dashboard
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Join me in this course and take your Microsoft Excel skills to new heights. The skills you learn will help streamline your efforts in managing and presenting Microsoft Excel data.
See you in the course!